If you are retiring or have retired from ASU, you may have questions about your email service. For our purposes, the term "ASU email service" includes ASU Outlook/Exchange and Gmail for ASU
Some of the questions most commonly asked are:
- What are my options for email service now that I'm retired?
- Can I keep my @asu.edu address? How does that work if I'm not using an ASU email service anymore?
- I know I should not use an ASU email address when sending to an elected official. What are my options for this situation?
- I am using multiple email services. Is there a way to combine these into a single interface, so that I only have to log in to one place?
- I have a smartphone or tablet. How can I get my ASU mail on it?
- How can I protect against email scams, such as phishing?