Am I Using ASU Outlook?
Most people will know whether they are using ASU Outlook. For those who aren't sure, there are several ways to find out. These are a couple of what may be the easiest ways:
If you access your mail via a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer, or Edge:
- Open your email.
- If you do not see https://outlook.... in the address bar at the top of your browser window, you are not using ASU Outlook and you can stop worrying.
- Click on the circle in the upper right area of your screen that shows your intials or picture and you will see "My account", your name, and the account that you are logged in with.
- If your account ends in asurite.asu.edu you are using ASU's Outlook mail service.
If you access your mail via the Outlook application (app) installed on your computer:
- Open Outlook on your computer.
- Look at the very top of the Outlook window, in the middle of the band. Your should see you@something. If the "something" that follows the @ ends in asu.edu, you are using ASU Outlook.
If you access your mail on your phone using Outlook:
- Open Outlook on your phone.
- Click on the menu bars (the 3 bars in the upper left). This should open a list of folders with Outlook at the top, with your account right below it.
- If your account ends in asu.edu, you are using ASU Outlook.